Many government agencies and businesses call their home Washington, DC, making commercial real estate highly sought after and expensive. Typical building inefficiencies drive up operating costs and reduce profitability. Increase building efficiency and profits through the installation of 3M Window Films to your building envelope.
No matter where you are inside, outside, or around the Capitol Beltway (Rockville, Gaithersburg, Potomac, Laurel, Bethesda, Alexandria, Arlington), from Maryland to Virginia, and within Washington, DC, the 3M authorized dealer network can help. Click here to locate your local 3M authorized dealer.
3M Window Films help to address the energy inefficiencies and structural weaknesses associated with glass. 3M films have been used in the residential, commercial, and automotive markets of the Washington, DC metropolitan area for years.
Developed in 1966, 3M Window Films can help you address the following:
- Reduce solar heat load through windows
- Reduce heat loss through windows
- Redirect daylight to reduce dependency on artificial light
- Help deter unwanted entry through glass
- Mitigate the effects of a bomb blast
- Simulate etched glass at a fraction of the cost of the real thing
- Create office privacy
- Reduce graffiti abatement expenses