3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Films help to add an extra pane of glass at a fraction of the cost of window replacement.
See how 3M Thinsulate Window Films Work.
Similar to sun control films in rejecting incoming solar radiation, these films have a unique patented construction that allows them to reflect manmade heat back into the room.
They help reduce the amount of heat loss through windows in areas that require heating systems. These products work for you 24 hours a day in cooler climates and on all sides of the building, even the sides that do not get incoming solar radiation.
- High heat rejection provides energy savings and improved comfort
- Stay cooler by reducing excessive heat in warmer months
- Stay warmer by reducing heat loss in cooler months
- Reduces fading and helps to protect furnishings
- Comprehensive 3M manufacturer’s warranty
- Reduces glare and eye discomfort
- Increases personal safety from flying glass